Whether you are a novice hunter or have been hunting for years, modern hunters never stop learning about safe sustainable hunting (including the best equipment to use), preparing wild food, and helping to conserve the natural environment.
There is always something to learn which is why we endorse joining a hunting club where you can meet like-minded people and share your knowledge of hunting skills and wildlife conservation.
CHASA represents and recommends the following hunting organisations:
- South Australian Field and Game Association
- Australian Deer Association – South Australia
- Hellenic Shooting Sports Association of South Australia
- Sporting Shooters Association of Australia – Conservation & Wildlife Management (SA) Inc.
- Quail Tomorrow
- SSAA Working Gun Dogs of South Australia
- Barmera-Moorook Branch of Field and Game Australia
- Loxton Field and Game Association Inc.